Fix this simple recipe for a very tasty & tender, grass-fed beef roast.
If you want a tasty and tender, grass-fed beef roast, follow this simple recipe by Diana Webber.
- 2 lb. Grass-fed bone in Chuck Roast
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Rub roast with salt and pepper both sides
- Sear roast on both sides in roasting pan (4-5 minutes each side)
- Take off heat, add 1/2 cup water, 2 sprigs rosemary, and a little more salt to the water
- Put a lid on the roaster for one and a half hours
- Turn up to 300 degrees and cook uncovered for another 20-30 minutes
I love this served with garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus.
We at BF Farms encourage our customers to share their ideas and recipes for the different cuts of grass-fed beef – and lamb as well.
And Diana, we thank you for sharing your scrumptious looking roast recipe!
BF-Farms, LLC, Oklahoma's source for 100% grass-fed beef and lamb.